Substance Use Prevention Alliance (SUPA) of Oklahoma County, DCCCA Inc., and the Oklahoma National Guard Drug Task Force Present:
Who Should Attend?
- Physicians, Nurses, Health Care Providers, Pharmacists
- Prevention Specialists, Educators
- Public Health Professionals, Legislators
- Social Workers, Psychologists
- Treatment and Recovery Providers, Addiction Specialists
- Law Enforcement, Veteran and Military Providers
Why Should You Attend?
- Speakers in each session will discuss strategies regarding how to address the crisis through the different lenses of Prescribing, Prevention, Treatment & Recovery, Law Enforcement and Intervention with unique voices of their professional experience.
- CME, CNE, BSRB, CEU, CLEET, and Pharmacy credits may be awarded through the conference. General Continuing Education credits can be received by submitting your conference certificate to your licensing entity.
- Collaborate to prevent duplicative work and improve strategic planning.
- Gain awareness of the impact of the prescription drug and opioid crisis in our state.
- Explore evidence-based strategies, best practices, and resources for:
- Prescription drug and opioid misuse and abuse prevention
- Opioid Use Disorder treatment and recovery
- Pain management, opioid prescribing, and PMP use
- Motivational interviewing techniques
- The role of law enforcement in mental health
- How addiction affects the brain and the effectiveness of MAT
If you have any questions about the summit, please contact Lisa Harper at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 405-548-5059.