- Foundations of Trauma Informed Systems of Care (Lawrence)
February 6, 2019
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
*This Training is for DCCCA Employees Only*
As DCCCA works to become more trauma-informed across the organization, it is important that all staff have the knowledge and tools necessary to recognize the impacts that exposure to toxic stress has on us as individuals and as an organization. We also need to have a common language that allows us to communicate and respond effectively. In this training, WSU staff will:
- Identify the impacts of trauma on physical and behavioral health
- Discuss strategies for building and enhancing relationships with those you serve and serve alongside
- Identify characteristics of trauma-informed systems and organizations
- Identify specific examples the organization can utilize to integrate this knowledge into practice.
This training is strongly encouraged for all supervisors and all departments.
Lunch will be provided; please be sure to indicate any dietary restrictions on your registration.
CEU’s will be provided.
DCCCA Cancellation Policy: Registrations may be transferred, but refunds will not be made for cancellations. To make a change to your registration please contact Lori Moriarty (email@example.com) 785-841-4138.
Venue: Lawrence - Clinton Parkway
Parking on the North side of the building with entrances off of Clinton Parkway and Kasold.