DCCCA Peer Support Services engages those in need of community detox services. These services include an initial phone call, in-person assistance with screenings, and if appropriate, the peer mentor will facilitate the referral to a detox facility, including transportation to the detox facility.
Hours of operation: Monday through Saturday, 8 a.m. to 10 p.m.
All services provided by people who have been there and now have years of lived experience in recovery.
- Initial phone call
- Brief screening
- Peer will meet you face-to-face in the community within 30 minutes
No cost transportation provided to and from the detox center. This includes any belongings or medications necessary for detox program completion.
- Peer follows up with detox facility
- Ensures Alcohol/Drug Assessment is administered
- Helps facility conduct a referral for treatment
- Phone: (785) 830-8238
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org