DCCCA offers a variety of benefits designed to support and strengthen our team. Benefit eligibility is dependent on full time or part time status and hours worked. Newly hired DCCCA employees are eligible for benefits the first of the month following 30 days of employment.
• Paid Sick/Vacation
• 10 paid Holidays
• 403(b) Retirement Plan with employer match*
• Employer paid Life Insurance
• Health Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• Flexible Spending
• Paid Training
• Public Service Student Loan Forgiveness eligible employer
*Employer match upon meeting all identified qualifications.
Vision insurance, 529 Education Fund saving plan, optional life insurance, cancer insurance, and flexible spending accounts for employees, spouses and dependents. Health and dental coverage can be added for dependents voluntarily.
Full time employees accrue time for vacation and sick leave while also benefiting from 10 paid holidays annually.
- Personal wellness smart phone application used to help strengthen mind, body and spirit
- Online learning with CEUs that can be used for professional credentials
Your Leadership Edge
- Leadership Training through the Kansas Leadership Center
Access to both online and in person teaching and development opportunities
Annual Health Fair
- Free biometric screenings (height, weight, BMI, cholesterol, blood pressure), flu shots at a discounted rate, nutrition information
DCCCA Living Well
- Wellness information and activities
Employee Educational Scholarships