At DCCCA, we believe our benefits should make a difference to employees, their job, and to the life they lead outside of work. Benefits are more valuable than ever before and are a significant part of an employee’s total compensation package. We are continually looking for ways to ensure our programs are meaningful to employees, providing high quality health benefits at an affordable price.
Active, regular, full-time employees are eligible to participate in all benefit plans. Most benefits begin the first of the month following 30 days of service. Employees that are considered part-time with benefits or those that are qualified by the Affordable Care Act (ACA) are eligible to enroll in health insurance.
DCCCA offers benefits that reflect our mission and values and support the growth and well-being of our team members.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Prescription Coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical and Dependent Care)
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave, including Self-Care Days
- Paid Holidays, including Choose-Your-Own Holidays
- Paid Volunteer Time
- Paid Bereavement, Jury Duty
- Tuition Assistance Award Program
- Public Service Student Loan Forgiveness Program
- STAR Loan Repayment Program
- 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan with Company Match
- 529 Educational Savings Plan
- Financial Wellness Plan
- Basic Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Voluntary Life and AD&D Insurance
- Voluntary Cancer Coverage
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
We also offer these great perks!
- Work-life balance
- Business casual attire with jeans days
- Tobacco-Free Work Place
- Employee Wellness program
- myStrength access
- Benefit Hub discounts, such as gym membership, move tickets, theme parks, pet insurance, and others!
- Kansas Leadership Center training and programs
- Opportunities to serve the community