Event Phone: 785-841-4138
2022 Opioid Conference
November 10, 2022
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Please join us to explore and learn more about the opioid and stimulant crisis in Kansas. The event will take place on November 10th in Topeka, KS.
Speakers in each session will discuss strategies regarding how to address the crisis through the different lenses of Prescribing, Prevention, Treatment & Recovery, Law Enforcement, and Clinical Intervention with the unique voices of their professional experience.
Engaging together in this proactive effort can help to build a collaborative response to prevent escalation of this crisis in Kansas.
Who Should Attend?
- Medical Doctors, Nurses, Health Care Providers, Pharmacists
- Prevention Specialists, Community Coalitions, Public Health Professionals, Educators, Legislators
- Treatment providers, Addiction Specialists, Social Workers, Psychologists
- Law Enforcement, Emergency Medical Services
- Anyone with an interest in the opioid crisis in Kansas
- Gain awareness of the impact of the prescription drug, stimulant, and opioid crisis in our state.
- Explore evidence-based strategies, best practices, and resources for:
- -Prescription drug, stimulant, and opioid misuse and abuse prevention
- -Opioid Use Disorder and Stimulant Use Disorder treatment and recovery
- -Pain management, opioid prescribing, and clinical interventions
- -Law enforcement personnel in identifying and investigating cases associated with opioid and other drug use
Full agenda coming soon for more detailed information on speakers and sessions for this year’s conference.
If special accommodations are needed during the conference, please contact Lori Moriarty by October 15th at email@example.com.
Cancellation Policy: Registrations may be transferred, but refunds will not be made for cancellations. To make a change to your registration please contact Lori Moriarty (firstname.lastname@example.org) or 785-841-4138.
This conference is a project of DCCCA Prevention Services and the Kansas Prescription Drug and Opioid Advisory Committee and is funded by the Kansas Department for Aging and Disability Services through the State Opioid Response Initiative and the Kansas Department of Health and Environment Overdose Data to Action Initiative.
Venue Phone: 785-431-7200
Venue Website: https://www.hoteltopekaatcitycenter.com/Address: